Saturday, January 07, 2006

The real story...

Vacation was GREAT!!! I had the best time sailing around an island paradise and pretending I was 21 again. I will post pics and the censored version of the story on Married Life, but there is more to the story.
Tequila is bad, very bad. It made me do things like jump off a pirate ship/bar. Doesn't sounds so bad, right? Well..... you got a t-shirt if you jumped off sans-swimsuit. I won't say whether or not I brought home a t-shirt, but let me just say again that tequila is VERY BAD.

There was also the crazy New Years party that also featutred Mr Cuervo. There was no jumping off of structures, but we had a fun time!

There was lots of fish viewing, sunbathing, and beach combing in between the alcohol induced evenings. If the method of celebrating the New Year is any indication of the year to come, 2006 is going to be a VERY, VERY good one!!

No comments: