Sunday, June 24, 2007

Booty


I have been neglecting my blog for no good reason other than I am feeling so much better that I have been out doing stuff! I know it sounds crazy that my lazy ass could manage that, but it is true. I started cooking dinner and grocery shopping again (much to the delight of my hubby). I even started showing up for swim practice again. I am loving this second trimester stuff. Things are going peachy with baby and I have started having the food cravings. My favorite thing in the world right now is Pirate's Booty. Tried it? It is like a healthier version of a cheese puff and I loooooove it. I have bags of it all around my house. I am obsessed.


I did put down the booty long enough to participate in a few wedding activities for my friends. A very nice nice shower and THEN a bachelorette/pleasure party. Oh yeah. That was fun. There were some very interesting "toys" passed around and I think the bride to be got some good tips on keeping things spicy. I didn't get any really juicy pics (I am just figuring out how to take pics with my phone) but here is an example of a great bachelorette cake.

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

So glad things are going well!! You indulge, girl. You gotta grow a great kid. :-)