Saturday, October 29, 2005

What if

I have made an executive decision. If this pregnancy thing doesn’t work out I am going to South America!

I am applying for a fellowship for next August. That will have been 1 year of “trying” and if it doesn’t happen I am going to go hide in a jungle. I am not only going to ditch my hopeful-to-be-a–momma duties but also my wifely ones… for a month. Then I will return with a clear head (full of newly acquired Spanish language skills) and figure out what to do next. What do you think?

3 comments:

Jaimelee said...

I think it sounds like an awesome idea, however, I have a feeling it won't come to that....

JL Dropout said...

I am not big on friends that take South American excursions, but you know I will support you no matter what! Lets focus on two pink lines right now and worry about South America later!

Raybelle said...

Personally, I think South America is a fabulous idea! (That was for JLDropout's pleasure...heeee!) Babies are the best choice, and South America as a backup plan probably won't even be needed. But another time, you should do it!