Saturday, November 19, 2005

Stupid turkey

Who's idea was to host 20 people at my house for thanksgiving?!? Oh, right...MINE.
What the @#!#! was I thinking?? I have a TON of work to do for school, including a 20 page paper. I have work/class all next week until Wednesday at 5pm. I spent last night cleaning my house, this morning moving furniture, and I have yet to figure out what exactly I am going to make. I should get to the grocery store (along with everyone else in the state) and buy stuff before it is all sold out, but did I mention that I have a ton of work to do?
Did I also mention that I woke up this morning with cold and I feel like crap? And then to top it all off hubby told me that I ordered the "wrong" tables for the dinner and he couldn't understand why anyone would order the ones I did. I of course told him all about the order when I placed it... 2 MONTHS AGO!! I am so glad he went elsewhere to watch football today, because I was already standing on the edge of crazy and he was pushing me right over!!
Next time I get a crazy idea like this, could someone please intervene.

No comments: