Monday, August 28, 2006

Distraction

That's the name of the game for me during this 2 week wait.
I had a west coast belle reunion on Friday. It was great to see my old friend. Now this week my brother comes to town and then I head to Podunk for a week of southern sun. I hope to catch up with more belles while I am in town! With all of that excitement, who has time to think about pregnancy????
(Me, of course) but maybe not every second of the day. The blogging may be less in the next couple of weeks, but who wants to hear me obsess about temperatues again any anyway? I think I will spare you the boredom this month, but will take all of the crossed fingers and happy thoughts that I can get. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jaimelee said...

Any layovers in ATL?

Anonymous said...

Horray, horray!! Podunk is here waiting for you, and so am I! :)

Mrs. Flinger said...

Ahh, but I LIKE hearing about your temp! (And I'm totally not lying. It's great to obsess WITH someone instead of alone).

And next West Coast gathering, lemme know. Or hell, let's make up our own! WOOOT!