Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the early bird gets the...sperm?

I thought that since we were doing exactly the same drug this month at exactly the same dose that things would be exactly the same as they were last month. Not so much. According to today's ultrasound we had an early bird of a follicle. I wasn't expecting anything until Saturday so I told hubby that we would be "staying in" this weekend. But much to my surprise things are ready to go today! Hubs and I have had a very "romantic" week already so surprisingly we are right on track. (I know TMI, but you knew what you were getting yourself into when you started reading). I think it would be great if things worked out this month. It would be as close to natural as we are ever going to get and I would like to think our kid was concieved out of love instead of " hey you...strip!". Whatever method produces a child will work for me, but the former is a little more warm and fuzzy. Dontcha think?

1 comment:

Jaimelee said...

Do you often say "hey you...strip" to those you don't love? Not judging ofcourse, just curious...