Monday, November 06, 2006

To be or not to be?

Just in case the suspense was killing you as much as it is me, I thought that I would give you an update. The last few days I have had a disappointing lack of symptoms. Plenty of energy, no nausea, no nothin. WTF?? What happened to my general malaise? I want it back! I was SURE something was happening in there. What happened??
I never thought that feeling fabulous would suck so bad. I WANT to feel crappy (as long as it is for good reason). Ugh.
The official test is tomorrow, I hope that I am pleasantly surprised, but I am feeling perfectly fine and totally unpregnant.

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh, hon, I hope you start feeling like total shit soon. OR! Better yet. You can feel just lovely but have a positive test tomorrow anyway.

Holing my breath for you.