Thursday, November 02, 2006

Maybe?

I will know nothing until Tuesday, but either I am
1. getting a cold
2. manifesting psychosomatic symptoms
3. possibly pregnant

I have had an underlying tired/not felling great all week. I actually had to take a nap the other day. I have felt the occasional twinge (although this has happened before and I still got a BFN) and, as I type I am feeling a teeny bit queasy (but this is not all that unusual for me either). Until there is a blue line or actual toilet-hugging I will not be convinced.

We will have to wait and see, but I also must confess that my hopes are WAY high this month. If I do end up with a negative I am going to need some serious stay-in-bed-and-eat-ice-cream-all-day therapy, and maybe some more of those great cyber hugs from ya'll.

4 comments:

Erin said...

oooo!! The suspense is killing me! :D I will keep everything crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

hope you get good news!

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

Nicole said...

Good luck. I hope your cold indicates pregnancy. I seriously found that as a symptom, called rhinitis at pregnancy.