Saturday, April 28, 2007

So far so good

We are still happy dancing over here, but now I have to take breaks every 10 minutes to eat something. OH MY GOD can I eat. I think I could out-eat Hulk Hogan. It is bordering on absurd and starting to scare my husband. I think he is picturing me with a 300lb weight gain instead of 30lbs. Other than the food thing I am still feeling pretty good. We are waiting for our first ultrasound next week to make sure all is well. I am a little nervous because one of my friends just had her ultrasound and all was not well. So very sad. But there is not much I can do about it so hopefully a steady supply of yummy food will convince this embryo to stick around! Cross your fingers for us some more. Thanks!

2 comments:

RB said...

Any word? My fingers and toes are crossed. My eyes as well, but that is painful.

Anonymous said...

And I'll cross my arms, legs, etc... I'm pulling for the little guy/gal!