Friday, April 13, 2007

Way post anesthesia

Ok, so you didn't get any updates, because I felt crappy and things went crappy. We got one good embryo. ONE! I was so bummed about it I just couldn't even talk about it. We did the transfer and I twisted the Doc's arm and he put back 3 embryos. Our ONE good one, one mediocre one, and one gimpy one. I know, I know, it only takes one. I would be thrilled with one baby (less thrilled with 3). Now we are playing the waiting game and I am trying to be positive. I have had some twinges and yesterday I was exhausted at work (yet I slept 9 hours the night before...hmmm?) and couldn't get enough food. For example, as I type I am finishing the entire container of tapioca pudding. The unfortunate part is that this is not all that unusual. I love to eat and am happy to do it whenever I can. The tired part, well who knows. Could be all these extra hormones I am hopped up on. Next week we should know more. For now I am just going to pretend that it was the embryos that just HAD to have pudding. Because of that, I don't feel guilty one bit :-)

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Glad you're back. I'm looking forward to hearing great news. Thinking all good things for you.

And eat all the pudding you want!