Sunday, May 06, 2007

One little chickpea :-)

I love ultrasounds. It was such a relief to see that happy little heart beating. That was about all I could see. The rest was sort of a blob..only one blob though. One is plenty of baby for me! I have another peek in 2 weeks to see how much he/she has grown. I don't know what size it will be then? Walnut maybe? In the mean time, poor hubby has had to cook and grocery shop (NOT something he is used to doing). I am OK with food as long as someone shops for it and prepares it. Otherwise I think all the nutrients this kid would get would be carbs. I am loving the carbs. Bagels are my friend :-)

Hopefully hubby can hang in and be the master chef for a little while longer.

6 comments:

RB said...

Have been holding my breath!

WHOOO HOO!!!! YEAH!

Erin said...

Hooray! Hooray! :D

Anonymous said...

such great news!

Bree said...

Yippeee!!!!! (((((BIG HUGS))))

Mrs. Flinger said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! YEYYEYEYEY!!!!

Becky said...

Completely wonderful! Bring on the bagels!