Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Diets?

I am just hanging out waiting for my test (next Wed), but I am trying to see if there is something I can do to help things along in the meantime. I have been reading up on the PCOS and supposedly I can help make things better by going on a low-carb diet. I have never actually been on a diet before. And getting rid of carbs??? That includes ice cream! I am not sure I can do that. I love carbs. I love bread....but I also like control. Hmmm. Could I give up ice cream for control over my ovaries??? I guess we will find out. I ordered a PCOS diet book that is supposed to tell me how to do it. Also recommended was the Zone. Anyone been on that one? Is it torture?

Now, before all you people who know me get bent out of shape...I am not planning on losing any weight. Promise. But supposedly by eating different things I can make my ovaries a little less cycstic and that sounds good to me. But no ice cream...really???

No comments: