Friday, January 12, 2007

In the tube (MRI)

I spent 2 hours in a very loud tube today. It was way fun :-(
I guess it wasn't so bad. I got to wear pants (which is more than I can say for most of my appointments). I had been warned about the tube and the noise but I did not know that they were going to shoot me up with all sorts of stuff. An IM injection and an IV were not on my radar. Although I am not afriad of needles, whatever they gave me made me sick. It did give me an excuse head straight home to my comfy couch. I am feeling better now. I even got some sympathy from hubby. He ordered us some pizza and we are watching one of my favorite movies. I doubt I will hear about the results for a week or so. Since everything takes so frickin long we figured we could get in one more cycle before doing surgery. So tomorrow begins yet another round of drugs and fun. Yee Haw!

4 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh, hon, I'm sorry you got sick and have to deal with all of this. I am sending huge prayers and best fertile wishes your way.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. The MRI thing does not sound fun at all. I'm with Mrs. Flinger...sending you mucho fertility mojo!

RB said...

I had a MRI Wednesday-- my first as well. Mine was of my neck but it made this very disconcerting jackhammering noise and I had no drugs.
I'm glad Mr. Calibelle gave you plenty of sympathy, he better be kissing your ass with all that you are going through!

Beverly Cody said...

Hi I google TUBE MRI and found NEW UCLA studies of Upright MRI vs TUBE MRI scans