Monday, November 26, 2007

Puppy update

Nope, there is not a sweet little fuzzy puppy running around my house. I couldn't do it (I wanted to) but I told hubby that I was in no state to make that kind of decision and that it was his call. He decided that we would be too preoccupied with the baby and we would not be the best puppy parents right now. We did pass the word along to other friends and hopefully someone will love the little guy. I did tell hubby that if our friends absolutely could not find a home for him, then he was coming to ours. I hope someone out there finds him irresistible so I do not have to take care of 2 babies (3 if you count hubby :-)

As for things on the baby front, they are moving along. I am sitting here listening to the wonderful sound of drilling and hammering. Music to my ears, because it means that by the end of the week I will have a completed nursery. YEAH!! Good thing, because there is currently no room for my Christmas tree because a stroller, bouncy chair, and baby swing are occupying that space. I can't wait until next week when I will have a nursery AND a decorated tree. Baby will be full term and I can stare at the pretty lights and wait for his arrival. Ahhh that will be so nice.

No comments: