Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back to square one

Or make that cycle day 1. Yes, after almost 100 days on vacation AF has returned. I am happy to see something remotely normal going on and excited to get this on with another month of trying. I am changing my holiday wish though, now I want a 28 day cycle. Please. I will settle for 30 something but this 90+ day stuff is going to make me crazy. Nope, 28 is my new lucky number. It is my Christmas wish and my New Years resolution. I am going to will myself into a normal cycle WITH ovulation. It is written in my womanly contract that I am entitled to it. Maybe I will press charges against my body if it steps outside the 30 day range again. JLD you think I can sue?

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

oh, girl, I'm one messed up chick (ovulating.. ok, and mental) and I tell ya, I wish I could sue this body. Every stinkin' month I think I'm pregnant. It's almost funny now.

Glad to see that you're back on track. Sending baby dust your way!