Wednesday, December 07, 2005

TTC top 10 List

The top 10 benefits to not being pregnant (or ovulating....still):
1. Drinking at Holiday parties! It stops all of the "is she pregnant, but not telling" pondering. My answer to all of that is "CHEERS"!!
2. New clothes. Although I would rather be buying maternity clothes, hubby (my fashion consultant) took me shopping for my Christmas/Hanukkah present!
3. Not looking fat in my bikini. We are headed someplace tropical for New Years and though I have put on more than a few pounds (just for you JLD!) I hope to still be looking good.
4. My relaxation prescription. Now that school is over I have an excuse to watch TV and take long baths. "They" say that stress effects ovulation, so I will try and steer clear of that stuff.
5. Not having a period for 80 days. I am not happy about the reason, but it is still nice to not have to worry about it.
6. I think 2006 is a good baby year. 2005 apparently was not my year, but look out next year!!
7. More time to travel. I am a big fan. We did our big trip this summer thinking it might be our last for a while, but no preggy means more adventures!
8. Time with hubby. I know this should be at the top of the list, and I love him but we have been together 5 years. We already spend alot of time togther and are both ready for a new addition.
9. "Practice". It would be more fun if I were ovulating and it could be considered "trying" but at least there is no pressure.
10. Sushi, brie, and all the yummy foods that I love and would have to give up if I were preg.

Now, I would HAPPILY give up all of the above to be preg, but in the meantime I am livin' it up!

No comments: