Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Irony

I am happy to report that the side effects are subsiding. Even if acupunture isn't enough to jump start my ovaries, it does helpto clear up my skin and put me in a good mood. That makes it worth my dime.

The irony I am experienceing is that I am working on a project in which I have to research family planning care of women...that means mostly "how NOT to get pregnant". So I am spending my days knee deep in birth control methods yet I think...I have got the how NOT to get pregnant thing pretty much figured out. It is the how TO get pregnant part that I am having trouble with. I guess I have got the how-to part of it figured out too. I mean I understand the physiology. My brain knows what to do, but my body is a "slow learner" I think clomid will make a great tutor :-)

No comments: