Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The verdict

I now remember why most women are not excited to go to the GYN, but we did make a little progress. Gettin' some tests done but I have to get blood drawn on day 3 of my cycle which could be, um, next week, next month, next year? Who freaking knows. She wanted me to wait until I got there on my own, but I brought out the "don't-give-me-that-BS-I-know-you-got-drugs-for-that" look, and so she gave the drugs. I am a happy girl! I have wait 2 weeks before I can take them, 2 weeks before they work, then I get the tests done and probably have to wait another 2 weeks for the results. In the meantime this could be a rather boring blog. Sorry.
Let's get this party started!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi! You don't know me from Eve but, I've been surfing the belles and I wanted to aplaud you for sticking to your guns and getting what you need. Go you!

Mrs. Flinger said...

You know, I love that you're open and honest about all of this. It helps some of us that are going to start trying soon and need to know what people experience. Good for you for being a good mommy already!